This height restriction barrier provides the ideal solution for limitation of access areas of vans and lorries to areas such as staff car parks or (underground) low-level parkings or commercial centres.
Optionally, the height-restriction barrier device can be equipes with a pivoting arm so it can be opened when a truck needs access. The height restriction barrier is tailor made to the height and width needed for the specific situation.
- Made of extruded aluminum, 3 mm thick
- Dimensions column: 100 x 100 mm – height: 2 up to max 5 meters – color RAL 7016 (anthracite gray)
- Dimensions cross bar: 80 x 140 mm – color: RAL 9010 (white), provide with red reflective stripes
- Standard passage width: 3 – 3,5 – 4 – 4,5 – 5 – 5,5 – 6 – 7 meter
- Attachment to surfaces with expansion bolts
- Simple (dis)assembly of the cross bar using supplied bolts
- Reinforced foot: 400 x 400 mm
- IP-range 55
- Customized height restriction barrier with maximum values:
width: max. 7 meter and height: max. 5 meter.
- Column in non-standard color.
- The height restriction barrier may be extended with an 8-sided loose cross bar. The cross bar is standard white and has red reflective stripes.
- Pivoting height restriction barrier:
The base of the elevation bracket is attached to a pivot point for the rotation according to the desired system with a locking device for open or closed position. This lock can be locked by various kinds of padlocks.