Analog to VoIP converter.
The Alphatronics IF3000-VoIP is an advanced interface which allows the connection of ordinary analog telephones or fax machines to a Voice over Broadband (VoBB) service. Alphatronics IF3000-VoIP is well-suited for commercial VoIP deployments. Field-proven voice and fax technology and a feature- rich design make these interfaces an excellent choice for Voice over Broadband (VoBB) service providers and operators.
- Up to 4 FXS ports for connecting POTS phones or fax machines
- FXO port for connecting to PSTN and providing LifeLine in case of power failure
- WAN and LAN Ethernet ports for internal routing
- Bridge mode or full router functionality with DHCP, NAT, Firewall and configurable routing logic
- Premium voice quality through prioritization of voice over data
- Dual core architecture ensures voice quality is maintained even during high CPU load