Small RF transmitter with unique code
Small RF transmitter with unique code, trainable in an access control device. Ideal for remote control applications that require a high level of security and/or registration of all operations.
The transmitter operates in conjunction with the RFL-10 receiver.
Personalized receiver with AT-RS485 interface
The RFL-10 forms part of the access system, whereby the transmitter uses its unique code to communicate with the receiver. Using a data string, the receiver sends the code to the final access control system via the RS485 port; the system subsequently decides whether access is granted or not.
Small RF transmitter with unique code:
- High performance due to a 3V lithium battery
- No power consumption in stand-by
- In compliance with European standards EN 45014, EN 300220, EN 301489, EN 60950
Personalized receiver with AT-RS485 interface:
- AT-RS485 connexion
- Dimensions: 75 x 22 x 120 mm
- Including DIN-Rail mounting kit
- Beep signal at start-up of the receiver and upon valid access