Are your valuable parking spaces being misused so that your customers or staff can no longer use them?
Private parking systems are often used for non-commercial car parks to prevent illegal parking.
Depending on your parking infrastructure, there are a number of scenarios available.
Below are some scenario examples which may sound familiar.
Non-paying parking systems
- You would like to reserve your hotel parking for customers and staff.
- You would like to reserve your shop parking for your customers by printing a code on their receipt.
- You dispose of parking shared with several businesses – Non-cabled solution.
- You dispose of parking shared with several businesses – Cabled solution.
- Your branch has a number of parking spaces reserved for your customers.