These days we are going through a difficult period that affects each and every one of us.
If everyone can keep their appointments, we can contain this virus more quickly.
That is why we would like to inform you about our plans to contain the spread and contamination.
- We remain accessible and continue to work hard to protect and support our customers during this period of uncertainty.
- We limit all non-essential business trips and personal meetings. We proceed to conference calls and video sessions as much as possible.
- We limit all visits to our company to the strict minimum.
- We ask all our suppliers to keep us informed of their plans and to inform us if their delivery times are compromised for our needs.
- We inform our customers that due to various lock downs in Europe, the transport of goods and personnel may be compromised. This may, beyond our control, result in delays in delivery times. We are going to do everything we can to inform everyone in time about the state of their deliveries.
If you would like further information about our measures, please contact us.