Numerical code key pads are highly suitable for granting access to or identifying individual users or groups using secret PIN codes. PIN codes offer one major advantage: they allow for individual identification without the need to use a carrier (e.g. a badge).
A code consists of 5 digits per code. Choice between a fixed or a temporary code (max 24 hours valid).
Codes for the stand-alone keypad with temporary codes can be generated through the Parcom Software or trough an external applications.
- 12 large clicking keys with a wear-resistant print operate the polydome membrane switch
- Buzzer and LED or LCD indication
- Solid design in 2 mm brushed stainless steel and aluminum
- OctoLine design, can be combined with a range of other OctoLine modules
- IP 66 Waterproof
- Central Braille location point
- Tested for more than 10,000,000 operations
- Electrostatic protection